lunes, 25 de noviembre de 2013

POST 6: HOW GREEN ARE YOU?





There are  many place where people should learn to be kind to the environment but the main one must be your HOME, in my parents house when I was a child, my father used to built eco-bricks, we filled plastic bottles with papers and then we used concret to créate the bricks… One time we participated in a local school fair...

Today I can proudly say I belong to an EcoFamily, we recicle every  organic material, we have a machine to make compost,  giving to us by the Mayors enviroment office, whit it we can get organic soils for our gardens.

I currently live in a flat at the city of Santiago, and try to recycle plastic, tetra packs and glass botles, but sometime i forgot to take this ítems to the Green points …but there is something I never forget to do… I trie to use less Plastic is I can. Whenever you go everybody have the intention to give you a Plastic Bag and I refuse to this desire, just try to carry my shopping ítems in my back pack or in my hands, this is my personal action, seeking for a healthy planet… 
i`d like to believe many more will avoid the use of Plastic Bags…Wohooooo¡¡¡¡

In the future when I earn money, the first activity in My ToDo List is going to be: 1) Register myself in a enviromental organization and donate money regularly to support educational activities. And of course I Invite You to participate and become a Planet Lover¡¡¡ as I ¡¡¡

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario