jueves, 10 de octubre de 2013

POST II: A COUNTRY I`D LIKE TO VISIT


....I would like to go to Madagascar, it is an island in the indian ocean
in front of Mozambique it´s the biggest island of Africa. In the past
this island was attached to the continent and then because of the
movement of tectonic plates, was separated from the mainland. This
isolation from the rest of the big continent, make this place a
conservatory for exotic species of animals and plants, because of the
“bottle neck” genetic effect…
I love the Monkeys… specially Lemurs (remember the king in the Disney
movie Madagascar) and in Madagascar you could find more than a hundred
of different Lemur´s species…if a have the chance to go there, I would
love to see and play with lemurs, also take photos of Baobabs, visit
caves or just take some of the different  hike routes around the
island, and if a have the chance… I will do some scubadiving too. One of my
desires will be…have the chance to stayed there, for at least a year
and looking for a job as a volunteer in the center of wildlife,
working helping animals…hope you can join me in this adventurer

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario