lunes, 6 de mayo de 2013

Music, Music, I Love Music¡¡¡


Music is one of the greatest things that human been has create….in my life “The Music” has always been present, my parents are musicians and my great grandfather too… my uncle told me a history the other day…when I was a baby if a cry one of my relatives start to play music, and I immediately stop crying and  start to smile…I like all sorts of music, but especially the world music, romantic and  reggae from Jamaica… the styles of music that I really dislike are those who use stupid topics in their letters, and the authors just compose them to gain money .
I enjoy listen music in my house, at the bus, in the street everywhere jajaja...But I also  adore going to concerts…the only problem is  you have to pay the entrance rates (It sucks)  this month I have planning to go here in Chilito  to the VIVO REGGAE CONCERT the 25th of may… I went to the 2012 version and had an wonderful time there… If I were a song I’ll probably be a Reggae Song.
I have in my agenda for this year learn how to play accordion, and I already star  my lessons downloading videos from the internet, who teach you  how to play this instrument, I have a very good voice (subjective comment jajaja ) and I can compose and sing songs with my accordion… Music, Music, I Love Music… the world without music… is like a world without a joy.
See ya all keep da faya burning¡¡¡

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario